Pizza in Port Canaveral

Qtypie617

Will be staying in Port Canaveral a few days before our cruise. There will be a group of 8 of us. Six of us are from NJ and know our pizza. Is there anywhere in the Port Canaveral/Cocoa Beach area that has the best pizza? Thanks for any suggestions.

Will be staying in Port Canaveral a few days before our cruise. There will be a group of 8 of us. Six of us are from NJ and know our pizza. Is there anywhere in the Port Canaveral/Cocoa Beach area that has the best pizza? Thanks for any suggestions.

if you are from NJ as I am, you KNOW you can't get anything that can be called "pizza" outside of NJ!!!:D

i am going to ask the MODS to scoot this over to the FLA board in case any Port Canav locals THINK they have "pizza" down there.

your ONLY hope would be if someone FROM up here moved down THERE and started a NJ/NY-ish pizza place...

(sheesh, and you're in Tenn???? you are REALLY in bad shape my friend!) LOL!

if you are from NJ as I am, you KNOW you can't get anything that can be called "pizza" outside of NJ!!!:D

i am going to ask the MODS to scoot this over to the FLA board in case any Port Canav locals THINK they have "pizza" down there.

your ONLY hope would be if someone FROM up here moved down THERE and started a NJ/NY-ish pizza place...

(sheesh, and you're in Tenn???? you are REALLY in bad shape my friend!) LOL!

I have been in TN for about 10 years and the first thing I do when I visit NJ is eat Pizza. Luckily we have 2 decent pizza places here....surprising I know. It would just be nice to do some pizza and beer at the hotel; casual relaxing night.

Thanks for the help and the laugh.

someone on the Port Canaveral thread suggested papa vitos-and they deliver....

That would be me. There's is not NY or NJ but it passes and they will deliver to your hotel till 1am. We have all the chains as well but not for me.

Thank you for the recommendation. We will certainly give it a try. Being in TN for so long we have accepted that we can only find great pizza in NJ and have really settled for what we can find here. When we go back to NJ to visit needless to say we makeup for lost time. Thanks all!

Archived