Majesty - Blue Lagoon excursion

We are going to be in Nassau on a Tuesday and I need an expert in Blue Lagoon excursions.

We were thinking on booking it through the ship - with a 10 am departure time. Only my husband wants to do the dolphin swim, I just wanted to come with him, take picturs and hang out on the beach. The ship also sells an observer excursion.

If we book the excursion through the ship, can we then stay on the beach for the rest of the day or do we have to come back to the ship with our group? Is there even beach access on Tuesdays?

Thanks for the info,

We are going to be in Nassau on a Tuesday and I need an expert in Blue Lagoon excursions.

We were thinking on booking it through the ship - with a 10 am departure time. Only my husband wants to do the dolphin swim, I just wanted to come with him, take picturs and hang out on the beach. The ship also sells an observer excursion.

If we book the excursion through the ship, can we then stay on the beach for the rest of the day or do we have to come back to the ship with our group? Is there even beach access on Tuesdays?

Thanks for the info,

On Tuesdays...YES, Blue Lagoon Beach Day is not available on Thursday or Sundays.

You may have better luck posting this ? here:

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/forumdisplay.php?f=58

Archived