Are there tea/coffee/water staions on each deck

Hi

Off on our first cruise this Thurs, see people say coffee etc on tap24/7 but is that on each deck? Also is there hot water so I can bring own tea bags as other cruisers have suggested.

hi,we just got back off the destiny and the tea and coffee were on the lido deck on deck 8 only.dont know about other thomson ships.we took 2 lidded thermo cups with us so we could take a drink back to our cabin on deck 5. enjoy your cruise thurs.we had an excellent time.ade.

Hi

Off on our first cruise this Thurs, see people say coffee etc on tap24/7 but is that on each deck? Also is there hot water so I can bring own tea bags as other cruisers have suggested.

Hi,

The tea and coffee is in the 24 hour buffet. We found the tea was fine, they have tea bags and not tea coming out of a big urn, so you can brew it to the strength you want.

We bought those aluminium travel mugs with a lid from ASDA. They're lightweight, take up hardly any space in the case as you can stuff things in them when packing.

They are a handy and safe way to take a hot drink back to your cabin if you want an early morning cuppa'.

Have a good trip. Which ship/ itinerary are you on?

Berwyn

Hi thanks for that, we are on Destiny doing the Med. Renaissance. Do you know if continental breakfast in bed is complimentary?

Looking forward to this now hope we enjoy cruising.

Hi thanks for that, we are on Destiny doing the Med. Renaissance. Do you know if continental breakfast in bed is complimentary?

Looking forward to this now hope we enjoy cruising.

Hi,

The romm service is charegable I'm afraid.

We were on the Island Escape, we'll be on Destiny next year.

The cruise last year was my wife's 1st and I had not been for 40 years. We loved it, getting to see so many places in one holiday. And unlike a hotel holiday all the food and drink was there free. So no needing to pay extra for meals at lunchtime or drinks at a bar in the evenings.

If you have a good breakfast and are out on an excursion you'll only need a small snack in the day to keep you going.

Berwyn

Archived