6 month countdown Slim down need support

Jods00

Hi! Hope everyone had a very Merry Christmas! I've been super busy trying to prepare for Christmas, pack for my cruise, and finish all my work stuff before I leave. I've still been squeezing in a workout 3-4x a week. I've now lost 27 lbs! I set a goal of 30lbs in 60 days so I have til 1/2/2010 to lose those last 3 lbs! I know I can do it! Well I just wanted to check in and also wish everyone a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year. I fly out on Friday for my cruise so I know this week will be busy again. Take care - Annette

I think my husband is trying to ruin my resolution to lose weight. My xmas present was a basket made out of chocolate with candy inside. Beautifull, but I was not happy about it because I told him no candy in the house. My sister also sent my a basket full of cookies, candies and snacks.

Have a Happy New Year!

Wow this thread that I stared has been very quiet lately, hopefully it is just due to the holidays and everyone will get back on schedule soon.

So I gained 2lbs over the holidays but lost 1 already. Got rid of all the holiday junk food/ goodies, last night. Had to get them out of the house.

Got back to drinking 5 bottles of water this week also, (will work back up to 6 next week).

Keep up the hard work everyone.

I travel for work a few times a year, and hate it, I usually gain due to poor eating and no time for workouts.

If only my hubby would leave for work & I could stay home, eat less and work out more.

WOW ladies where are you?

Dont give up now.

I am just under 90 days before I cruise and I AM going to make my goal.

ARE YOU?

Lets keep up the hard work and encouraging words and work together so we can all make our goal.

Stay hydrated, drink lots of water.

So excited. My daughter came down to visit me from school and bought me a wii system. I am going out today to by the fit games. So maybe I will show some improvement because even though I have given up the soda and munchies not much is happening!

More water and exersice is needed.

• 4 weeks later...

Archived