Jewel 9174 AFt BA - Where are the plugs?

Luckyroot

Hi Ruth,

The plugs are typically right below or next to the vanity mirror. I would bring an ext. cord, since it will most likely have to supply power from one side of the room to the other, unless you want to sleep with your head at the foot of the bed, but I hate that cause then my pillows fall off LOL

Ah that's what I was afraid of, they're on the "wrong" side of the room.

Bummer, okay gotta find a not too long power cord to pack.

I read somewhere that you can request an extension cord, anyone ever had success with this?

Ah that's what I was afraid of, they're on the "wrong" side of the room.

Bummer, okay gotta find a not too long power cord to pack.

I read somewhere that you can request an extension cord, anyone ever had success with this?

You might also want to bring some packing or duct tape in case the extension cord crosses an area you walk through.

Keep in mind the plug is above desk level, a few feet high, not one foot up from the floor or deck. I bring an eight foot cord for my CPAP machine, a six foot cord hangs in the air a bit too much for my family, always tripping over the cord.... Therefore, I highly recommend a eight foot cord or longer.... :D

Ruth,

Julian Brackenbury is the HD who will be on the Jewel for your sailing. Currently he is on vacation and John O'Hara is filling in. I emailed John with your questions and provided him with your email address.

I would expect that he will be able to respond to you with exact information quickly.

Enjoy your cruise!

Ruth,

Julian Brackenbury is the HD who will be on the Jewel for your sailing. Currently he is on vacation and John O'Hara is filling in. I emailed John with your questions and provided him with your email address.

I would expect that he will be able to respond to you with exact information quickly.

Enjoy your cruise!

WOW WOW WOW!

Thank you SO much! I have already received a very nice email from John, telling me that they are prepared to provide me with extension cords.

THIS is just another one of the reasons I love cruise critic and NCL!!

:D

WOW WOW WOW!

Thank you SO much! I have already received a very nice email from John, telling me that they are prepared to provide me with extension cords.

THIS is just another one of the reasons I love cruise critic and NCL!!

:D

Yep...I agree. John is a great HD...you will like Julian just as much. Both are great people.

I look forward to reading your review once you return!

Yep...I agree. John is a great HD...you will like Julian just as much. Both are great people.

I look forward to reading your review once you return!

We haven't had John, but were so happy to have Julian on the Jade last summer. He is wonderful! We truly enjoyed meeting him and he runs a top notch ship!

Luckyroot, I think I remember you from the Celebrity boards a few years back. We still like Celebrity, but NCL has become a much better fit for our family at this time! I am exited for you on your upcoming trip!! Our trip on the Jade to Europe was one of our best cruises ever! Enjoy!

We haven't had John, but were so happy to have Julian on the Jade last summer. He is wonderful! We truly enjoyed meeting him and he runs a top notch ship!

Luckyroot, I think I remember you from the Celebrity boards a few years back. We still like Celebrity, but NCL has become a much better fit for our family at this time! I am exited for you on your upcoming trip!! Our trip on the Jade to Europe was one of our best cruises ever! Enjoy!

Yes, our first 5 cruises were on Celebrity, but then we moved to NCL and Princess. Each line has its benefits, but for now, we've been enjoying NCL as well.

VERY excited about our first 14 night cruise! Hope to see you onboard again sometime!

Archived