Looking for others on Millenieum Dec 7th sailing

chrisahx

Hello,

I'm taking my mother and father on the Millenieum for the 11 night Dec. 7th cruise. This is my first cruise on Celebrity. The one time I took a cruise was 8 years ago on the Crystal Symphony thru the Panama Canal and during that cruise I was in a penthouse suite. ON this cruise I booked a Celebrity suite so I'm wondeirng what its like. I'm sort of bummed it doesn't have a veranda, but the sky suite w/ balcony just seemed too small for 3 adults on an 11 night cruse. I can still change on monday and I've thought about the Royal sutie which "does" have a balcony, but it would be several thousad more, I'm a little confused.

I would really enjoy meeting others on this cruise. Other than my parents I'll be alone, so I would enjoy meeting others. On the Crystal I recall that almost all evenings were fairly formal, and I myself wore a tux each night. I've got 3, and many different cumb's, ties, etc. but w/ the current bag restrictions the airlnes have I doubt I can manage to take more than one. Yet I still don't know how i'll manage suits every night with just 2 bags and a carry on. Any ideas?

I'm also debating whether to fly in a day or two before and stay in PR? I've been to PR many times in the past, but am unsure where the cruise ship port is in relation to the beach area where the Marriott and Rennassiance are. I also would love advise on where to stay. I've noticed a Ritz Carlton has opened up since I was there last. I found a great rate there but don't know how close it is. Any help???

My email is chrishendrix@mac.com I don't mind people emailing me directly, or sending me PM's (if you can do this on here)

I'm really looking forward to this trip. (just booked it today) Thanks and I hope to meet lots of new people

Chris

Atlanta, GA

first of all please look for yuor roll call under celebrity, then Millie for Dec 7th. others would be there. i have not sailed on the Millie yet but would not go without a balcony for drinks, breakfast to realex with a book etc.

I love Sj and would fly in early if you can get a fligt and hotel this late.

Celebrity will only have 2 formal nights and more men are giving up tuxes for suits. I miss that. with flying my long dresses are now short ones. had to fly with all lthat stuff.

check the price of the Ss and see if you can live with that or a large suite witha balcony. in a royal suite you could have dinners in your cabin or balcony whenever.

Archived