Best Excursion

cmdknw

So we're going in Jan. Any clue on what the best excursion/excursions would be for a 30 year old male, 27 year old female and 6 year old boy would be? We are all adventure freaks and know we want to do something with snorkeling. No clue what the best would be though! Any ideas? I'm so confused!

K

I saw your post over on the Jamaica board and part of my suggestion there would be GC is much better for snorkeling. Stingray City is a must and you can group it with snorkel stops. Nativeway and Captain Marvin's are two local operators who will take good care of you. They have a Ray, Reed and Rum Point tour that includes lunch and transportation. You can visit Stingray City and play with the stingrays. Snorkel a couple of times and then enjoy lunch onthe beach. Pretty reasonably priced as well.

http://www.nativewaywatersports.com/tours.htm

Absolutely do Stingray City! It's unlike anything else you will ever do. There are several good tour operators that you can book independently for this. We used Moby Dick. If you do a Google search, he has a great website.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived