Coral princess pier 87 San Pedro

jerwick

I am familiar with piers 91-93 at San Pedro but not pier 87. Coral princess docks here or so the disembarkation info says. Where is this in proximity to the other piers? Unfortunately the web site for the harbor does not show this pier 87.

Thanks

Jerry

I referred to my ancient Thomas Brothers mapbook (circa 1997) to see where that berth is. According to it, 87 is above the firestation and just south of the Harbor Village Center (around 2nd street). And south of 93.

http://www.sanpedro.com/spcom/crusshp.htm

Look on the map and click on the + button to zoom in.

It could be that there are a few ships in that day. The Mariner takes up a bit of space so if you're sailing on a Sunday, that may explain moving the Coral down.

When you get to the World Cruise Center (off of Harbor Blvd), and go through the entrance and past the guard booth, you'll see the marquee listing the ships and which berths they are at. You should be able to ask the guard booth which way to go (maybe to the right instead of to the left where the other ships will be). There's an auto yard in between so I'm not sure if there's parking down there, but someone should be able to tell you. If you have to park by the other ships, then drop off your passengers and the luggage, drive up to the lot and have the free lot shuttle take you to the berth.

• 2 months later...

We are scheduled to embark on the NCL Star 4/25/10 and I noticed, according to the calendar, that we are to be on pier 87. (Mariner and Golden will be in that day as well) Looking at the satellite photos.....where would passengers check in? Just curious.....:D

Also, according to our itinerary, we are to arrive back in LA on Sat May 1, but it doesn't show the Star on the calendar...is this normal?

Thanks!

• 1 month later...

Archived