Are down pillows avaialable in Cat 2B rooms?

i-m-ed

We have a Cat 2B room and I'm wondering if X will give us down pillows if we request them. I don't want to pack my pillows if I don't have to.

Thanks

I tried the search and found they are standard in CC or better rooms but couldn't find any info regarding the lower categories.

Thanks. We typically take pillows with us whenever we travel but space is at a premium this time around and I'd lilke to eliminate the pillows if possible. If we do take our pillows we'll pack them in space bags.

On the Mercury, we had a standard room but they rejected our request for Down pillows. The cabin steward said that they were for Suites and CC rooms only, and he could would get in trouble because the head housekeeper told him specifically not to do it in a meeting. This was even after I explained that I had neck surgery and I need a good quality pillow.

The pillows that we found in our room were terrible. The were the lowest quality synthenic pillows you can buy. They were worn out and flat as a pancake. The cabin steward did find some cheap pillows with feathers, and this did help so I didn't push the issue too much.

I just can't understand it? Celebrity calls itself a premium cruise line. You can tell that they spend good money on certain areas of the ship, yet they try to save pennies by not replacing cheap worn out pillows.

Archived