??Spa Tour and Pepsi questions

alwalaska

Would anyone recommend taking the spa tour on the first day and why?

Also, where could I find a Pepsi for during breakfast at the buffet. I sometimes want something else beside the tiny glasses of juice and milk that are available on buffets for breakfast.

Would anyone recommend taking the spa tour on the first day and why?

Also, where could I find a Pepsi for during breakfast at the buffet. I sometimes want something else beside the tiny glasses of juice and milk that are available on buffets for breakfast.

Take the spa tour if you've never been before. Pepsi at breakfast? The bar cart will come rolling by and you can buy a Pepsi there.

The reason to go to the spa and take the tour is to be able to sign up for the drawing at 7 pm which awards $ 500.00 worth of spa treatments. They tell you which 3 treatments you win. You can't just pick and choose. I had been on the Pearl last Dec so when we were there for the 14 day P Canal cruise, I told them I didn't need the tour but could I sign up for the drawing? They said yes. You have to be there in person ( actually my husband went for me at 7 pm that nightof embarkation as I was too tired and was resting in the suite. ) I won the raffle! The 3 treatments offered were Go Smile ( teeth whitening ), one that supposedly reduces cellulite...that wasn't relaxing at all! and a facial that included microdermabrasion and some type of oxygen infusion.

Take the spa tour if you've never been before. Pepsi at breakfast? The bar cart will come rolling by and you can buy a Pepsi there.

Yep...some of us are not coffee or tea drinkers (never could tolerate the taste of either...my sisters are all the same!;)) I prefer Diet Coke over Diet Pepsi, so we are probably going to bring a case aboard our cruise!

How very lucky of you Elruth to win such a nice prize. And very nice the spa staff let your husband collect the prize for you. I was at one of those raffels at the galleria where the prize was a pearl necklace, I went to the restroom for 3min my husband was present waiting for the raffle my name was called but the staff did'nt let him collect the prize for me, not to mention some the other passangers that were there for the raffle were complaining to the staff that I should have been there to win and to pick another name, my poor husband was angry and disapointed. I felt bad for him and tried to tell him it was all right that it didnt madder. Eventhough, I was angry of his treatment by everyone there.

Thanks all for the answers. I too am a Coke drinker, but I can handle fountain Pepsi or Mt Dew for 4 days if I have to. :D On the two other cruise lines we were on recently, the bar carts weren't in the buffet in the morning. Only lunch and dinner time, so I had to fill my cup on the way to the buffet. :rolleyes:

How very lucky of you Elruth to win such a nice prize. And very nice the spa staff let your husband collect the prize for you. I was at one of those raffels at the galleria where the prize was a pearl necklace, I went to the restroom for 3min my husband was present waiting for the raffle my name was called but the staff did'nt let him collect the prize for me, not to mention some the other passangers that were there for the raffle were complaining to the staff that I should have been there to win and to pick another name, my poor husband was angry and disapointed. I felt bad for him and tried to tell him it was all right that it didnt madder. Eventhough, I was angry of his treatment by everyone there.

I'm sorry for your hubby. That is just wrong. I understand saying call another name when no one answers, but, if a family member is there, come on ...

Thanks for the info on the drawing Elruth. That is the kind of info I was looking for.

No charge for the tour. Basically, they are trying to book appointments. But if you are interested in the length of cruise spa package that includes the heated loungers, hot tubs, saunas, etc, they do offer a discount during the tour. You probably don't need to do the tour but the first day at the spa is when they offer the discount. You can also buy individual days for $20 (if space is available). It was good for our cruise since we went to Canada and it was so windy/cool that the spa was a nice getaway. This was the first time using everything the spa has to offer but usually we love being out on deck.

Archived