Star Flyer: crew et al

muskatnuss

• 2 weeks later...

Hey Muskatnuss: I have a favor to ask. Can you email me some pics of your upcoming Tahiti trip. My Camera didn't work! I did get some with my iphone camera but the quality not great. Would greatly appreciate it. I have a serious complaint letter going to Kodak for my less than one year old digital camera. Thank you. My email is

abaker2009@tampabay.rr.com. Wished I had more of the Flyer with the sails up and of course of the water and those amazing overwater bungalows! Have a great trip.

Hey Muskatnuss: I have a favor to ask. Can you email me some pics of your upcoming Tahiti trip. My Camera didn't work! I did get some with my iphone camera but the quality not great. Would greatly appreciate it. I have a serious complaint letter going to Kodak for my less than one year old digital camera. Thank you. My email is

abaker2009@tampabay.rr.com. Wished I had more of the Flyer with the sails up and of course of the water and those amazing overwater bungalows! Have a great trip.

Whenever I travel, I check and back up my pictures on a daily basis. If I found that a camera did not work, I would be off to the nearest place that sells cameras and replace it.

Back in the days of film, I had to buy a new camera in Venice as I had more than 30 rolls of film and a busted camera.

DON

It just wouldn't take any pics! Something with the autofocus was messed up. I could have bought an "ok" camera in Raiatea for $500 USD. Just couldn't do it..it was probably worth about $75USD. No other stops had a place to buy a camera..I didn't even see a disposable for sale. I got some ok ones with the iphone.

Archived