Harley-Davidson & Hard Rock Cafe

kenrod

It is my understanding that there is a Harley-Davidson and a Hard Rock Cafe at Grand Cayman. The t-shirts from both places are the souvinirs that I am looking for.

Can anyone advise if either store is close to the port?

Many thanks.

If i remember correctly.. I remember seeing a Harley Davidson shop by the pier. If you're going by cruise and stop in Ocho Rios there is one right by the dock as well.. went into that one..decent prices but did not go into the one of Grand Cayman

If i remember correctly.. I remember seeing a Harley Davidson shop by the pier. If you're going by cruise and stop in Ocho Rios there is one right by the dock as well.. went into that one..decent prices but did not go into the one of Grand Cayman

Oh that is very convenient. Now I will spend less time on shopping, and more time sightseeing! Thanks a bunch!

• 2 weeks later...

The Harley Davidson shop is to the right of where the Tenders drop you off @ the Piers. Perhaps 300 - 600 yards at the most up the street on the left side. bout 3 or 400 feet before the Harley shop is the Hard Rock Cafe. You can't miss either of them.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived