I might be crazy..but I doubt it!

peiaigol524

I went on to carnival to check balcony rates..I live in MD so I plugged that in and it said balcony is 699..but when you click into it it says 749..This is for Carnival Liberty on Nov. 21st sailing..I talked to a guy from carnival and he said no..it was 749..confused..

I went on to carnival to check balcony rates..I live in MD so I plugged that in and it said balcony is 699..but when you click into it it says 749..This is for Carnival Liberty on Nov. 21st sailing..I talked to a guy from carnival and he said no..it was 749..confused..

Well, I just checked and now it is showing 749.

I did read somewhere that rates are updated 4 times a day. That does not mean all prices change, just updated.

Maybe the one you were looking at is one of the ones that did change during the update??:confused:??

Your definately not crazy! this happened to me and I was so frustrated!! I would get $729 after I clicked my state but then when I would change the page to finalize it would go up to $749! (balcony guarantee)

I finally called and the very nice gentleman gave me an even better deal on the Dream this Nov. I ended up being able to actually pick my cove balcony room for the $729 (which had been listed online for $829)..

Now my husband had called right before me and had been told there was nothing they could do about the online issues and actually let him hang up without booking a cabin. No enticement or anything.

Soooo I really felt after that I got a super good deal. I see the same Balcony guarantees are at $749 now and the cove with my room assignment is still online for $829.

Sometimes it really does pay($200 in my case) to keep calling and talk to a different person. :)

Your definately not crazy! this happened to me and I was so frustrated!! I would get $729 after I clicked my state but then when I would change the page to finalize it would go up to $749! (balcony guarantee)

I finally called and the very nice gentleman gave me an even better deal on the Dream this Nov. I ended up being able to actually pick my cove balcony room for the $729 (which had been listed online for $829)..

Now my husband had called right before me and had been told there was nothing they could do about the online issues and actually let him hang up without booking a cabin. No enticement or anything.

Soooo I really felt after that I got a super good deal. I see the same Balcony guarantees are at $749 now and the cove with my room assignment is still online for $829.

Sometimes it really does pay($200 in my case) to keep calling and talk to a different person. :)

They cant give you a rate that doesnt exist. Either there really was a lower rate that online wasnt adding up correctly, or a discount that you werent seeing they could see. Carnival reps who answer the phone cannot discount.

Archived