Question for Explorer Junior Suite at the aft

Can anyone advise how to research on this site for a particular stateroom. I did it once a long time ago and now I forget how. JS 7692 on deck 7. Thanks.

Paul

Go to the "Search this Forum" tab on the top right of the boards and type in 7692. That should bring you to a list of posts/threads that include that stateroom number.

Can anyone advise how to research on this site for a particular stateroom. I did it once a long time ago and now I forget how. JS 7692 on deck 7. Thanks.

Paul

Go to All things Explorer on this site and you'll get all the info you need.

You can also put the ship and suite number in search and find all posts about it.

We stayed on the back of the ship last time and won't do it again because it was so far from the elevator--not to mention all the clanging of the metal railings in back during rough seas. We booked midship near the elevators for our upcoming cruise.

Try this website. It has photos of all Voyager class ships, including balconies and staterooms.

http://www.voyager-class.com/

We have had Aft JS1394 twice on the Ex and it was great. No noises at all. The ships superstructure was not really an issue for us. Massive balconies are well worth the walk etc.

Archived