MIAMI car rental port to port

Sultan84

we will be doing two cruises with 4 days in Miami in between. We need to rent a car for the time in Miami and ideally would like to do so with a rental company that offers a transfer to and from the port.

We have disembarked in Miami before and always had a long line of people waiting for taxis. We would prefer being picked up by the car rental company, rent the car, use it for 4 days and then drop off the car at the rental agency and use their transportation to the port. Who offers these shuttles in Miami? Does anyone know a discount code for them (we need rental from Thursday to Monday).

Thanks for your help,

Most renatls offer a shuttle to their airport location which is about

15/20 minutes, Hertz has a location at Miami Downtown E1st Street I think that is 5 minutes from the port.

The bonus of Hertz is that you can drop your Pax and Luggage off at the port and then take the car back to the rental for transport back to the ship.

Hope this helps.

We used dollar for our car rental in September and they had a shuttle service available for pickup at POM. I'm guessing that they would also have a drop off, but I'm not sure of that since we only used them for our one day post cruise stay. I used KISSE or KISS2 as the promo code which saved me about 20 dollars for a full size car. Right now it looks like it saves about 6 dollars for the end of January.

Archived