What's on Deck 11 of the Pearl?

armstrom

I booked a guarantee inside stateroom on the pearl and ended up with a forward cabin on deck 10 (J) would have cost quite a bit more had I chosen it myself so I guess I'm happy... Looking at the deck plans for the ship I can't figure out what might be above me on deck 11 so I'm wondering if anyone can provide some first hand information.

There are a smattering of inside cabins on deck 11 but all the deck plans show empty space above my cabin. I'm assuming this is space is taken up by some ship services/facilities. Anyone know what might be in the area? It would be the starboard side, forward.

Thanks!

I booked a guarantee inside stateroom on the pearl and ended up with a forward cabin on deck 10 (J) would have cost quite a bit more had I chosen it myself so I guess I'm happy... Looking at the deck plans for the ship I can't figure out what might be above me on deck 11 so I'm wondering if anyone can provide some first hand information.

There are a smattering of inside cabins on deck 11 but all the deck plans show empty space above my cabin. I'm assuming this is space is taken up by some ship services/facilities. Anyone know what might be in the area? It would be the starboard side, forward.

Thanks!

Sorry read your post wrong. I really don't know for sure, but may be officers' cabins and the bridge.

Thanks!

The Forward area of deck 11 on the Pearl is where the Bridge and the officers quarters are located. You should have no problem on deck 10 below this area.

Thanks for all the great replies! I feel much better now knowing there isn't some heavy machinery or something over our cabin :) I was a bit concerned with GTY cabin (might stick us next to the anchor room or something :) ) but it seems to have worked out well this time.

Archived