No kids in solarium

kris4842

Anyone know if they are going to be better at making sure that no kids will be allowed in the solarium? Every cruise I have been on, there has always been a screaming child in the solarium pool. I never complained because it's not the kids fault but really the parents need to know this. ( sorry to all the parents, I'm sure your kid is great, but some of us need to relax for a bit, away from the kids)

I sure hope they do a better job at keeping the children out. I agree, it is totally on the parents to obey the rules. The only complaint I have ever had about Rhapsody, was that they had the ping pong table set up in the Solarium. Nothing says relaxation like kids playing pingpong in the adult only Solarium. Not to mention having the pizza/french fry station in the Solarium too:rolleyes:

We were just on the Jewel and I was surprised that they announced that children under 16 could use the Solarium pool if accompanied by an adult. Luckily, there weren't many kids on the cruise and I never saw any in the Solarium. If they open it up to kids accompanied by an adult, then it's no longer adults only :mad:

I like the idea that the Adults area is at the front of the ship. I do not like the design of the Voyager and Freedom class adult areas. This is due to the fact that you have to walk through it to get to the forward elevators or to get from the forward elevators to the main pools. I think that with this design change we will see a lot less traffic through and a lot less children throughout the area. I am sorry but we will still have those parents that feel that they are above the rules and feel that there children can use whatever they want as long as the parents are standing by the adult only hot tub or whatever their children want to use...:eek:

I like the idea that the Adults area is at the front of the ship. I do not like the design of the Voyager and Freedom class adult areas. This is due to the fact that you have to walk through it to get to the forward elevators or to get from the forward elevators to the main pools. I think that with this design change we will see a lot less traffic through and a lot less children throughout the area. I am sorry but we will still have those parents that feel that they are above the rules and feel that there children can use whatever they want as long as the parents are standing by the adult only hot tub or whatever their children want to use...:eek:

I so agree with you. I think it will be better as you do not step off the elevators right into. Also have to agree with you about some parents feel they are above the rules...

Archived