Granduer of the Seas

:) We are thinking about this ship for Bermuda. Can you tell me if it has a conceirge or if small tables for 2 are available? If you have gone to Bermuda, whether on this ship or another what are the things that should not be missed. I would also like to hear any info or feed back regarding the ship and what it has to offer. Thank you all in advance for your reponses.:) :)

There is no concierge on Grandeur.

We did the repositioning cruise last fall on this ship and went through Bermuda (2-3 days there). It was the end of Bermuda's season and therefore a lot of businesses and excursions had closed. It was a very enjoyable cruise anyway.

We're doing Grandeur in June out of Baltimore, but it's the 9 day Caribbean. The only thing I can advise is - book quick! The Bermuda sailings are going fast and many dates are already sold out.

Bobbie, I LOVED your photos! Thanks for sharing.:)

We sailed the Grandeur 12/11/04 out of New Orleans. The ship was in fantastic condition. However if you have sailed on the Voyager class ships, you will find this ship to be much smaller. Not to say the ship is not nice, just smaller. There is no concierge on board. There are less amenities than the voyager class ships. For example there are less eating venues. There are less lounges and pubs. The atmosphere is more laid back on the Grandeur. However you will still have a nice cruise. Or biggest complaint on the Grandeur was the food. It was really bad. Worst of 13 cruises. It was the first time we were really disappointed with the food on RCI. Only the desserts were outstanding. The service was outstanding and the entertainment was pretty good. The cabin was nice. Hope this helps. Bon Voyage

Archived