Where can I buy a WHOLE key lime pie?

ruby2sday13

We're looking forward to our visit to Key West on our cruise in January. Also, looking forward to some key lime pie. Since there are four of us, I thought I could probably buy a whole pie for less than the price of 4 individual slices. Has anyone bought the whole pie? My preference is for a pie with a graham cracker crust. I think I read that Kermit's pie is like that. Does anyone recall the price for a whole pie there? Any other suggestions? Thanks in advance.

We're looking forward to our visit to Key West on our cruise in January. Also, looking forward to some key lime pie. Since there are four of us, I thought I could probably buy a whole pie for less than the price of 4 individual slices. Has anyone bought the whole pie? My preference is for a pie with a graham cracker crust. I think I read that Kermit's pie is like that. Does anyone recall the price for a whole pie there? Any other suggestions? Thanks in advance.

Kermits lists the prices of their Key Lime-related items on their web page...

http://www.keylimeshop.com/

Examples...

Standard 9"

Key Lime Pie

Pie $15.95

9” Strawberry

Key Lime Pie

Pie $14.95

Pjk

• 5 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Having done extensive research on this lately ;) I can say that Kermit's is indeed the best. People like Blond Giraffe, I think it is OK. As for KW Key Lime Pie Co, I tried it AGAIN last week and it was just dreadful. The whipped cream didn't even taste real. Not to mention the horrible filling...

Just my $.02... http://www.floridakeysgirl.com

Archived