Aruba 4wd safari

scamper01

I asked this question on the Aruba board. It have not gotten an answer. I need to know if anyone have done this Princess shore excursion. One person n our group uses a wheelchair is there a bed in the back of the vechicle or is there room in the back seat for it?. Was it a good excursion? Thanks

Having done 4WD tours before, you need your arms and legs to brace and support you as you go over rocks, logs, through rivers, down very steep inclines and up the other side, etc. You are usually seated on a bench seat with only the side of the Jeep to hold on to and your feet braced against the seat opposite you. Otherwise, you could get seriously hurt. Your muscles will get a workout.

I usually agree with you; however, I usually always ride in the front with the driver and it is almost like being in a car, with a seat belt. I am not in a wheelchair and I can walk, just not stand in one place for a long time.

However, being that there is no place to put the wheelchair, this handicapped pax would be stuck in the jeep's seat for the entire shore excursion and it would not be enjoyable.

Better to book a mini-van type excursion.

;););););)

Archived