Hump or AFT ?

seadude

Something else to consider: you mention an aft cabin is available, but not WHICH aft cabin. The aft cabins have structure that blocks the view. Some people (me) wouldn't like that. If corner aft cabins 8710, 8410, 9704, 9404,1700, or 1400 are available, they don't have the big structure between you and the water. I found some pictures posted by cruisinmama06 that show the structure. Some people don't mind it.

Ok guys you convinced me, I think that the winner will be an AFT so this is the deal if I got an AFT in the corner (d1) in one of the top floors I will take it. I just asked for one in the middle and they told me that it was a viable but I sticked with my hump but let me call RCL and I will let you know and thanks for all the grate answers.

Another opinion since you asked....On this class ship Oct. 2008 I had a hump, then 2 AFTS one 7 deck corner this last April and a center on deck 10 in May and just recently 2 forward cabins....a D1 on the 10th deck and one by the forward elevators which was a guarantee balcony on Deck 7......

Which location do you think I liked the best??????????????

Believe it or not the most forward D1 cabin....

It was so easy to get to the gym in the morning and late night activities, schooner bar, grabbing a bite from the promenade cafe.....

I have always been an After' but the forward cabins won my heart on this class ship.

I do have another corner AFT on this class ship deposited , but I would not hesitate to change it after my experience with the forward cabins on my last 2 cruises.

OH..BTW..... my DH and SIL who I had traveled with one each time in the AFT and FWD cabins both said they liked the smaller balconies better........go figure....

Thanks for share all this pics the first one is just breathtaking... Im just thinking about the sunrises that you have had there on the morning and im just dreaming

Well I can not comment on the sunrise because well...I am just never up that early...but here are a few sunsets from our balcony...this balcony in on deck 9 and was not the corner but next to the corner...still wonderful

2637_621264374258_20710674_38538338_727249_n.jpg

2637_621264394218_20710674_38538341_6825230_n.jpg

2637_621264399208_20710674_38538342_833226_n.jpg

We just got off an Eastern Cruise on Carnival Glory and had an aft - our first one and we are HOOKED. What was nice is that with Carnival, you do not have that superstructure in the back as with RCCL.

We are book on our next AFT on Liberty of the Seas. Yes, call me an aft girl!

• 3 weeks later...

hey seadude i've been looking for you on our roll call for the cruise, you havent visited in a while. Well i've had both aft and hump and its a matter of "choice", i like the aft and the hubby the hump....oh well. Im excited that you are also from the dominican republic and we will travel on the same ship, its spring break cruise but i have done it before with my daughter and it was actually lots of fun...so get to the roll call so we can exchange "tours" info for the ports.....

Edgar & Ivelisse

Archived