Oasis's Blue Tint Color Hull etc

InletCam

I don't like the blue hull!

For me oasis had to be white with green glass and greend iron work between the glass just like all the other ships of RCI.

For me it looks if Oasis is sick (to white) and could (the blue hull)

Agreed, I'm not a fan either and don't understand the decision to move away from the uniformity of the rest of the fleet with the flagship.

These things can be changed however (a great expense) so I guess the consumer feedback will be the judge....

Agreed, I'm not a fan either and don't understand the decision to move away from the uniformity of the rest of the fleet with the flagship.

These things can be changed however (a great expense) so I guess the consumer feedback will be the judge....

I know I get accused of being a Carnival cheerleader (but I'm not), but I really don't think Oasis looks nearly as good as the Voyager and Freedom class vessels. They look very sleek and elegant. By comparison Oasis looks bulky and almost unfinished. I think the blue tint on the hull looks like an unfinished prime coat.

I know I get accused of being a Carnival cheerleader (but I'm not), but I really don't think Oasis looks nearly as good as the Voyager and Freedom class vessels. They look very sleek and elegant. By comparison Oasis looks bulky and almost unfinished. I think the blue tint on the hull looks like an unfinished prime coat.

I agree with that ... I was on the Liberty and the Navigator and those ships are realy beautiful at the outside. I don't have that feeling about the outside of Oasis ...

Archived