help with upgraded!

Isasprings

please I'm booked on the majesty in two weeks I want to change cabin

what is better deck 2 cabin 2080 or deck 7 cabin 7520 or 7516 help please

Between your only two choices you might be better to stay in #2080 closer to the elevators... #7520 & 7516 are pretty far forward.. and a longer walk...for me the walk is worth it for an aft cabin but never for a forward one......Good luck.

Between your only two choices you might be better to stay in #2080 closer to the elevators... #7520 & 7516 are pretty far forward.. and a longer walk...for me the walk is worth it for an aft cabin but never for a forward one......Good luck.

Thanks I'm going to stay in 2080 price drops today at $129 great!

Cabin 2080 will have a port hole (small round window) instead of a more "regular" window on deck seven. 2080 is also right by the elevators, which is very convenient, but you also get more traffic from potentially noisy passengers. The elevators themselves are quiet enough.

7516 and 7520 are farther forward and higher up (of course), so you will get more motion, if the seas should be rough. That shouldn't be a problem, though, unless you are very prone to motion sickness. The windows of both cabins overlook the promenade deck, which means everybody that is walking by can look inside, unless you keep the curtains closed. But, you are much closer to "action" with 2 lounges on deck seven.

Personally, the missing privacy on deck seven, unless you want to live like in an inside cabin, would be a deal breaker for me, so I'd go with 2080. But you will have to decide for yourself, what is most important for you.

Thanks I'm going to stay in 2080 price drops today at $129 great!

Whooo Hooo !!!...:D..Now stop worrying about location and get ready to cruise... But don't forget to keep checking back for more price drops... and after final payment... OBC's ....Have Fun....;)

Archived