Information requested!

flintg

Can some one please help with information about Princess Cays? We

will be stopping there in April.

One of the medicines I must take causes me to sun burn badly in just a few

minutes. I have reserved what they call a clam shell but don't know if they

provide adequate shade? Is there a place I can be sure to have shade while my DW soaks up the rays? The idea of a shady spot while partaking of an adult beverage or so sounds great!

What kind of food do they have?? Thanks in advance!:confused::):)

Can some one please help with information about Princess Cays? We

will be stopping there in April.

One of the medicines I must take causes me to sun burn badly in just a few

minutes. I have reserved what they call a clam shell but don't know if they

provide adequate shade? Is there a place I can be sure to have shade while my DW soaks up the rays? The idea of a shady spot while partaking of an adult beverage or so sounds great!

What kind of food do they have?? Thanks in advance!:confused::):)

When you get off the tender at Princess Cays, go to the left. There are some very shady spots that way. There are many trees and even some sturdy structures that have a roof and a post at each corner. There are usually about 8 loungers under them so you could get one with complete shade. You may have to follow the shade as the day goes on and the sun moves. (see picture)

I am not fond of the clamshell area and I am not sure you can get complete coverage in one of those. Your best bet is to get off the ship very early and then scope out the shadiest area for you.

The lunch consists of burgers, hotdogs, chicken, salads, etc. Nothing fancy but it is free and serves the purpose.

CBPrincessCays%20065.jpg

If you have never been to Princess Cays, you may want make it a leisurely morning getting up, take a later tender over and partake in the BBQ lunch, go for a brief walk and then come back to the ship to soak up the rays. There will be very few people who stay on the ship so you will have no problem finding a place to catch some sun (or shade) on one of the pool decks.

If you have never been to Princess Cays, you may want make it a leisurely morning getting up, take a later tender over and partake in the BBQ lunch, go for a brief walk and then come back to the ship to soak up the rays. There will be very few people who stay on the ship so you will have no problem finding a place to catch some sun (or shade) on one of the pool decks.

My thanks to every one! Your advice is very helpful - not to mention that

it has saved me enough money to enjoy a few adult beverages! :):)

I also sunburn very easily. I do reserve a clam shell and hike the back up with a shoe to allow for ventilation. The only part of me that it does not cover is the ends of my feet as I lay down. I just have DH cover these with a towel or t-shirt and am fine.

Enjoy you adult beverages (and save some for me);)

Archived