Holiday Fares 2005

ajdegumbia

Ajdegumgia go to the princess website http://www.princess.com & order brochures. If you are ready to book they usually send you a nice letter & a coupon for something at the bottom of the letter. I did that & their time span fell in when I was booking my cruise this year & I am getting 50.00 ship board credit. It's right a try, better then nothing. I have been doing this with NCL also & have received the same thing.

Dutchess

I've cruised for the past two years over Christmas. . .I have not encountered some of the horrible children that others have. It is so wonderful to see the ship all decorated for Christmas. . .Can't wait for the Christmas 2005 on the Coral to Panama. . .In my opinion, worth the extra cost.

We went on a 9-night Celebrity cruise for Christmas and New Year's. Misbehaving kids weren't a problem. We had a great time.

I booked our cruise just six weeks before sailing. We did not have our heart set on a particular ship or itinerary. I found our cruise at a great price but we had to take an inside cabin. (There were a few outside cabins available, but they were double the price.) We ended up paying half of what we would have if we booked ahead. But by waiting, we weren't guaranteed that we would find anything available.

We were on the Grand Princess the week before Christmas in 2003. Prices are usually great the weeks between Thanksgiving and Christmas, plus there aren't as many children. The ships have always had their decorations up when we've cruised in early December.

Archived