Seattle--Park, sleep and fly hotel---need advice

Schooner Bar Girl

Hi there fellow CCer's. I was wondering if anyone knew of good hotels for one night hotel by Seattle airport then park and fly. The 3 with half decent rates that I found are: Holiday Inn Renton, Comfort Inn and Suites Sea Tac, or Best Western River's Edge. I'm looking at staying one night at hotel with airport shuttle and then parking for 17 extra days. I don't want a dive for the hotel and looking for somewhere that will be safe to leave my truck for the 17 days. All 3 of these are around the $200 range for the night and the parking. Just trying to find out if these are half decent hotels or if you could suggest something better.

Thanks......Sandie:)

I have stayed twice at the Red Roof Inn. It gives 10 days free parking with a one night stay. It is not a fancy place but part of the hotel has just been renovated. It shares a shuttle to SeaTac with the Holiday Inn. We had no problem getting the shuttle to our 7:00am flight out and on our return the shuttle was cruising the pickup area.

The parking lot seems safe. i have had no problems.

I believe we paid about $120 for the room and park package.

I have stayed twice at the Red Roof Inn. It gives 10 days free parking with a one night stay. It is not a fancy place but part of the hotel has just been renovated. It shares a shuttle to SeaTac with the Holiday Inn. We had no problem getting the shuttle to our 7:00am flight out and on our return the shuttle was cruising the pickup area.

The parking lot seems safe. i have had no problems.

I believe we paid about $120 for the room and park package.

Thanks for the info.:)

We're using the Comfort Inn for a 10 day park and stay in January. I haven't stayed there before' date=' but the reviews and the price all seem reasonable.[/quote']

Okay after reviewing everything I've decided to go with the Comfort as its close to the airport and the parking is secure. I spoke with the hotel and they said the park and fly lot is fenced with barb wire and is locked and lighted. They said the lot has security cameras that is seen by the front desk 24 hours per day and that only employees are allowed on the lot.

The reviews seem okay so it seems like it will be a clean place to stay close to the airport. When I return I will post a review but I'm sure that all will be well.:)

Advice anyone??????

Please and thank you.

I would really like to help you but for our Alaskan Cruise I plan on parking my truck in Kewlona if you know where that is...... It should be safe there I hope......:rolleyes:

Hi there fellow CCer's. I was wondering if anyone knew of good hotels for one night hotel by Seattle airport then park and fly. The 3 with half decent rates that I found are: Holiday Inn Renton, Comfort Inn and Suites Sea Tac, or Best Western River's Edge. I'm looking at staying one night at hotel with airport shuttle and then parking for 17 extra days. I don't want a dive for the hotel and looking for somewhere that will be safe to leave my truck for the 17 days. All 3 of these are around the $200 range for the night and the parking. Just trying to find out if these are half decent hotels or if you could suggest something better.

Thanks......Sandie:)

If you don't need ot park AT the hotel, you could park here:

http://shuttlepark2.com/

Keep your eyes on their specials, sometimes you can get a 10% off total coupon, which is nice.

If you're willing to park there and shuttle to the airport you can find many other hotels in the area.

Renton is nice- but depending on the time traffic can be a killer.

Just a few minutes away, are places like:

Comfort Suites Airport

Doubletree Guest Suites Seattle Airport/Southcenter

Check out hotels in Tukwila, Des Moines, and anywhere on International Boulevard (AKA 99)

I would really like to help you but for our Alaskan Cruise I plan on parking my truck in Kewlona if you know where that is...... It should be safe there I hope......:rolleyes:

Do you mean Kelowna, BC that is 240 miles and a 4.5 hour drive from Vancouver?

That's a long trip on a shuttle ;-)

Archived