Ecstasy delayed?

GregD

It was foggy where I live when I woke up that morning. It could have been weather or something like that, I wouldnt read that much into Ecstasy being just a little late getting in once.

We would have seen it posted here if it had been something to be concerned about.

In case anyone still wants to know... The ships' doctor that was scheduled to be onboard was delayed and we could not sail without a doctor. Kinda wonder who made his travel arrangements and put him getting in on the sailing date - we all know better, why don't they?! ;)

This is the story I heard on board as well. The O2 club director told my daughter there was a technical problem. Maybe it was a bit of both.

We had the aft cabin and in the evening prior to eventual departure we heard a lot of hammering and banging coming from the side of the ship. This was followed by a very large bang such as a hatch being closed. It also looked like the security guard on shore was watching something or someone working on the side of the ship. My guess was they were having a problem with a hatch.

Archived