freedom of the seas promenade staterooms

bam1958

has anyone stayed in a promenade stateroom on any of the freedom class ships? what is the noise level? can you see into the cabins from below or above if the drapes are not drawn. trying to figure out what to do!

thanks. carole:)

Stayed in a promenade cabin this year on Freedom of the Seas and had a marvelous time would stay in this type of cabin again in a heartbeat. The only time I heard any type of noise was during the parades, which was fine because I always sat on the loveseat to watch them instead of fighting the crowds. You can see into the other cabins across the way so if you are undressing or like to sleep nude do close the curtains. I stayed on the 8th floor, I believe if you will hear more noise from the parades if you stay in a 6th floor cabin and you will have a better view. Freedom of the Seas is a great ship.

Stayed in a promenade cabin this year on Freedom of the Seas and had a marvelous time would stay in this type of cabin again in a heartbeat. The only time I heard any type of noise was during the parades, which was fine because I always sat on the loveseat to watch them instead of fighting the crowds. You can see into the other cabins across the way so if you are undressing or like to sleep nude do close the curtains. I stayed on the 8th floor, I believe if you will hear more noise from the parades if you stay in a 6th floor cabin and you will have a better view. Freedom of the Seas is a great ship.

thank you so much for the intel. my kids wanted to stay in one of these rooms, so i think the decision is now much easier. thanks!:)

I would stay in the promenade rooms again. We really didn't hear noise unless there was the parade as other folks have stated here. I think it depends on what you are looking for- if you are used to a suite or a balcony, you would probably find it to be a bit small, but if this is your first cruise or if you don't mind not being able to see outside, then it is a great room!

Do draw your drapes if you are taking off your clothes. We got to see a very very large man in the nude across from us.

Loved it and seeing the parades. The window seat was fun.

too funny! thanks for that very good bit of information!:)

We stayed in one of the Promenade rooms and the Freedom and loved it, would stay in one of those rooms again. I believe we were on the 8th deck, and I don't recall there being any noise except for during the parade, which wasn't a big deal. You can see into the rooms, so close the drapes if you want privacy! Have a great trip

Archived