Carnival Freedom with Kids

in2movyz

Were going on Freedom 12/19/09 with 3 kids ages 20-18-15. What kind of things are there to keep them busy on the ship. What is drinking age? Do they still have kids night club stuff? Any suggestions would be great. Thanks

Hi ,im on the same cruise as u. u should come to the meet and mingle 1st day at sea in swing time jazz lounge. they have a drinking age 21. they have clubs/pools hang out area's. the kids will have a blast. go to carnivals web site and type in freedom and u can view everything. I have 2 kids 17 and 12 sarah

Great we are also traveling with my brother and his kids they are boys ages 16 and 14. My 20 year old is a boy the other two girls. Are both of your kids girls? I hope you get this I can't figure out this cruise critic thing not sure how it works anymore.

We are sailing the week before with two kids 6 and 7 - who love to swim - can anyone reccomend the most cost effieicent way to book a shore excursion - we would like to do something in Ocho Rio's or Grand Caymen- we are an adventureous family that loves the water and loves be active - any suggestions what, where and when we should book? I went on the Carnival site but there are literally hundreds to choose from.

Archived