2010 Carnival picture calenders

ccNVcpl

Does Carnival offer a pictorial calender showing the ships and/or ports?

If not - I'd sure love to see them do so. Maybe this is a good topic for John Heald. I know if I "took" pictures off the Carnival web site, and took them to Walgreen's to have a calender made - they would ask for a copyright clearance. My own pictures are not of a quality worthy of enlargement.

It would be cool to have pictures of the ship on the month we are/have sailed on her.

What a great idea. I would certainly buy one. Maybe they can get Radu, Carnival Dream's photographer, to take the pics. His photos are always gorgeous. Why not mention this on John's blog? He could pass the idea on to the big guys!!

I just used Shutterfly to make calendars for my daughters for Christmas of our past travels, and you don't really need to enlarge them. There are a lot of similar type photo websites that I'm sure do the same thing. I bet you have lots of quality pics that you could make your own calendar, and it would have very special meaning to you.

What a great idea! I have all sorts of enlargements of photos from our cruises (including a 2' x 3' poster from a picture we took in St. Lucia) but never thought of a calendar. I love it!

I real, official calendar would be really neat too, and if it was reasonably priced I would love one !

Archived