vos may 21

it's almost time! i don't know if i'll be able to sleep tonite and tomorrow night. so my question is what time is everyone heading to bayonne? i know our docs say boarding time is 1:00 but i'm thinking of heading out early. we are driving from upstate ny.

also thank you to everyone for all your help. i hope to meet many of you on board. i will get as much info as i can so i can maybe help someone else. thanks everyone.

stacey

Hi Mommao - it's finally here! We plan on getting to the pier around 11AM. Hopefully we will be able to board early. Hope to meet you onboard.

[img]http://escati.linkopp.net/cgi-bin/countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=0000ff&cdt=2004;5;21;17;00;00&timezone=GMT-0500[/img]
Voyager of the Seas from Bayonne, NJ

I was also thinking of leaving at 10:00am, I might leave a little earlier 9-9:30am but I'm not sure yet.

What time do you think they will start boarding?

mgasparro1 you're just across the river from me. My little town is between Kingston & New Paltz. I travel to Poughkeepsie all the time to visit a Disney Store among other things . It's the one closes for me or I need to go to Albany.

Judy
RCCL Voyager 5/21-5/30/04
CCL Inspiration 4/4-4/11/04
NCL Sea 4/14-4/27/03
DCL Wonder 5/16-5/19/02
DCL Wonder 5/3-5/8/01
CCL Fantasy 2/15-2/18/01

I don't understand why everyone wants to get there so early to stand in line. Why would they put 1:00 on the documents if they meant 11 or 12? It is only the second sailing so I imagine all the kings will not have been worked out of the embarkation process at a new pier. For someone who can't stand lines, what is the best time to go.

ORIGINALLY POSTED BY mnobrien:
[I don't understand why everyone wants to get there so early to stand in line. Why would they put 1:00 on the documents if they meant 11 or 12? It is only the second sailing so I imagine all the kings will not have been worked out of the embarkation process at a new pier. For someone who can't stand lines, what is the best time to go.]

We are taking a bus from Providence RI. It leaves the bus station at 7:00 am. Usually takes approximately 3 to 31/2 hours to get there so that would put us there no later than 11:00 am. This bus was arranged for people in our area through Royal Caribbean. If the ship is clean and ready why wouldn't they let us board early? But in answer to your question, I quess if you don't like lines you should arrive at 1:00 pm then and maybe the line will be moving along at that point.

Countdown until Voyager of the Seas
[img]http://escati.linkopp.net/cgi-bin/countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=111111&cdt=2004;5;21;17;00;00&timezone=GMT-0500[/img]

Archived