New Epic build pictures?

ddakrt

Oh btw, it's nice to see that they painted the structure below the funnels the same NCL blue as the funnel themselves. It looks far more balanced now.

Oops, it was already blue during the floatout. :o

Another thing is that the ship now sits far lower in the water than she did during the floatout, I wonder what the inside looks like now. :D

Grrrr @ these pics. I'm beginning to suspect they've only built the port side. My cabin is starboard, and I've yet to see a sea trials pic of starboard....

I added 3 additional pictures on the other picture thread. You are going to love the aft balconies for the spa. Not on the deck plans but in the third picture.

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?p=23169695#post23169695

I added 3 additional pictures on the other picture thread. You are going to love the aft balconies for the spa. Not on the deck plans but in the third picture.

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?p=23169695#post23169695

So just to get this right you are saying that there are aft spa balconies available on Deck 14 that are not in the deckplans?? and if so are they available to be booked?

So just to get this right you are saying that there are aft spa balconies available on Deck 14 that are not in the deckplans?? and if so are they available to be booked?

No no, just that there are balconies for the spa itself.

Here's another pic I just found.

First sea trials for Norwegian Epic

spaceball.gifspaceball.gif

No am saying there is balcony for guests in the spa. I assume (which is always dangerous) that one is off the men's and the other the lady's relaxation areas.

No am saying there is balcony for guests in the spa. I assume (which is always dangerous) that one is off the men's and the other the lady's relaxation areas.

Ahhh..that makes sense! I was debating between an aft and a spa deluxe and decided on the spa cabin but would have LOVED to have both :D

EPIC is looking awesome! I too was waiting like others for some starboard pics as I am down near the last spa cabin's on 14th deck and trying to figure out the lay of the land so to speak....

Thanks!

• 1 month later...

She is now mostly painted.

Ship+Photo+NORWEGIAN+EPIC.jpg

There are also some new pics that I haven't seen before of the first sea trial.

http://www.shipspotting.com/search.php?query=norwegian+epic&mid=7&action=showall&andor=AND

This is also a neat picture, you can see a lot of closeup details of the ship. You can find full size version of the pictures in the above link.

Ship+Photo+Belle+Ile.JPG

Archived