Tablemates

Cambrensis

[quote name='conchead'][FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=4][COLOR=green]I won't ask if it was the page on the[I] left[/I], or the page on the[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][I][FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=4][COLOR=green] right[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT];)[/I]

[FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=3][COLOR=green]Well.. on the ship I guess it would be port or starboard[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT] :D[/QUOTE]

Very few gun guys on the left side of the ship. :)

[quote name='frayedend']Hey I am a Yankee (not a New York Yankee, hate them) but a Boston Yankee and even though my state is super liberal anti gun hell I would sit at your table and we could talk guns all night. My wife of course would probably give me some bad looks but hey what the hell. [B]Too bad they don't do skeet shooting on the ships anymore. Actually I don't know if they ever really did that but I remember seeing it when the "Love Boat" was on tv.[/quote][/B]

THEY DID!
We watched them do it off the back of the Jubilee in 1991. I wish now that I had done it. They don't do that or golf off the back the ships anymore. Missed my chance to kill a clay pigeon.

[quote name='GlendaleCruiser'][/B]

THEY DID!
We watched them do it off the back of the Jubilee in 1991. I wish now that I had done it. They don't do that or golf off the back the ships anymore. Missed my chance to kill a clay pigeon.[/QUOTE]

That sounds so much better than mini golf or ping pong

[quote name='GlendaleCruiser'][/b]

THEY DID!
We watched them do it off the back of the Jubilee in 1991. I wish now that I had done it. They don't do that or golf off the back the ships anymore. Missed my chance to kill a clay pigeon.[/quote]

Just out of curiousity, why did they stop doing this on cruise ships?

Archived