Dazzles? Near Room 9284- Noisy?

Noticed this being 2-3 stories (according to deck plans).

I am booked for room 9284 (balcony). Is this a club? How noisy is it?

Thanks in advance for answers. By the way, anyone know the configuration of this room? Bed near balcony? Haven't seen any post for this particular room.

Big thanks again!

Noticed this being 2-3 stories (according to deck plans).

I am booked for room 9284 (balcony). Is this a club? How noisy is it?

Thanks in advance for answers. By the way, anyone know the configuration of this room? Bed near balcony? Haven't seen any post for this particular room.

Big thanks again!

You have absolutely nothing to worry about.... Dazzles will in no way effect you:)

we were in 9288 (Balcony, Port side, Aft)...no noise from Dazzles...it is a Club and had like Big Band music on the 11/30 and 12/1 Sailing...the bands are actually on Deck 8 of the Club so the music is a full deck below you...we were a little ways away from the elevator...and Dazzles entrance was down in the lobby where the elevator is

want to hear a secret: shhhhh ...there was hardly ever anyone on Deck 9 in this club...so it was like a private lounge for those of us who ran across it...you can enter from Deck 8 or Deck 9

if I can find a pic I will post it

Edited by ILuvCruisin'

• 7 years later...
we were in 9288 (Balcony' date=' Port side, Aft)...no noise from Dazzles...it is a Club and had like Big Band music on the 11/30 and 12/1 Sailing...the bands are actually on Deck 8 of the Club so the music is a full deck below you...we were a little ways away from the elevator...and Dazzles entrance was down in the lobby where the elevator is

want to hear a secret: shhhhh ...there was hardly ever anyone on Deck 9 in this club...so it was like a private lounge for those of us who ran across it...you can enter from Deck 8 or Deck 9

if I can find a pic I will post it[/quote']

How did you like your room? We're got the same room on a cruise in May :)