Anyone else on the Cricut Ticket Cruise? (Eurodam 1/30 - 2/6)

Eurodam-Noob-Couple

My DW found a golden ticket in her Cricut cartridge earlier this year. We'll be on the Eurodam on the Jan 30 departure out of Ft. Lauderdale on our first cruise ever! We're excited about the cruise... and we're soaking up as much info as we can from great forums like this one. Hopefully we're not complete noobs - gumming up the works and slowing everyone else down.

Is there anyone else on the forum who is going to be sailing with us? Anyone else with "golden tickets"?

I have to say that ProvoCraft did a fantastic job with the giveaway... we really felt like Willy Wonka running around with a golden ticket.

Congrats on winning your free cruise!! Welcome to the CC boards and hopefully you can get all your cruise questions answered here. We have tons of nice people standing by to help, but also some nasty ones who live to make others feel small. Just ignore them and take everything you see on here with a grain of salt.

I'm not sure you will come across anyone else who has won your prize on here, but here is your Roll Call( the people who are cruising on your cruise) board http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1016726

You can connect with them and hopefully make a few friends before you even board!

My DW found a golden ticket in her Cricut cartridge earlier this year. We'll be on the Eurodam on the Jan 30 departure out of Ft. Lauderdale on our first cruise ever! We're excited about the cruise... and we're soaking up as much info as we can from great forums like this one. Hopefully we're not complete noobs - gumming up the works and slowing everyone else down.

Is there anyone else on the forum who is going to be sailing with us? Anyone else with "golden tickets"?

I have to say that ProvoCraft did a fantastic job with the giveaway... we really felt like Willy Wonka running around with a golden ticket.

Congrats on the cruise, myself and two of my friends will be on the cruise, but we had to pay for ours :p, that's okay though still looking forward to it!!

Tk

A Cricut is a craft cutting machine, about the same size as an inkjet printer. See http://www.cricut.com. They have cartridges that have patterns, fonts, symbols and shapes that all follow a theme. Of course you have to buy several cartridges that match your particular scrapbooking style... especially the newest ones.

My wife is an avid scrapbooker. She bought one of the cartridges this summer... and found a golden ticket inside. See: http://www.cricut.com/cricutticket/

The company that makes the Cricut, Provocraft, liked the whole contest process so much hat they're doing more of them for some of their other products.

Archived