spirit AD suite 9212

bermuda lover

I'm booked in this same cabin for 3/7/2010 and am looking forward to hearing what others have to say about it. I was wondering if you hear a lot of noise from the club below or the pool deck above. Our second NCL cruise and we are SO looking forward to this trip!

We were in this suite a couple of years ago and have booked it again for our cruise next fall. Clearly we liked it.

We did not hear noise from the theater below - all the speakers are well forward of the stateroom. We did not hear noise from the deck above - pretty well deserted during the evening and night.

DH noticed a little more vibration from the engines and thought of it as a vibrator for the bed.

The suite is very spacious and well laid out. THe bathroom is huge. We loved taking showers and looking out at the wake. (Blinds are provided but it is really very private with your balcony there.)

As always with the aft vacing cabins - love the sound of the wake.

Enjoy!

Thanks, Spirit Rev! You confirmed what I was hoping was true. I also found the vibration in my previous stern cabins to be acceptable and even a little lulling.

I had my first stern cabin on the Sun a couple of years ago and am totally spoiled now. The privacy, ability to see the sights on both sides of the ship at will, and the constant peace of the receding wake, make this my very favorite area! Recently sailed in a starboard cabin on another line (short notice/great deal/desperate need for downtime), and - while any cruise is an amazing opportunity - I really felt more closed in and limited.

The Sun's railing was solid metal and didn't lend itself to stretching out in a lounger and observing the wake, but the constant whoosh of the waves was wonderful! The Ruby Princess had an amazing, huge, aft balcony with a glass railing with room enough for a full sized table for four, two loungers and two side tables with room left over. Looks like the Spirit aft balcony isn't that large, but will have enough space for me and my two traveling companions (they have a regular balcony about eight cabins away on the starboard side.)

The aft balconies on the Spirit are not deep but do go the entire width of the cabin. When we were on there were 2 chairs and a side table. Certainly a lounger would have been able to be included but it would have to be set sideways. A table to eat at will probably not fit. (I won't even verture a guess as to how deep the balcony is as I'm just not good at that sort of thing.)

We're booked for Bermuda in 9710. Does anyone have any pictures? I heard that the balancy is narrow, can a big person sit in the chair looking out or does the chair have to be at an angle? This will be our first suite and I am sooo looking forward to it. One of the perks will be having breakfast and lunch at Cagneys. Can anyone describe the type of menus?

Any info would be appreciated!

We're booked for Bermuda in 9710. Does anyone have any pictures? I heard that the balancy is narrow, can a big person sit in the chair looking out or does the chair have to be at an angle? This will be our first suite and I am sooo looking forward to it. One of the perks will be having breakfast and lunch at Cagneys. Can anyone describe the type of menus?

Any info would be appreciated!

My pictures of 9710 are here: http://community.webshots.com/album/562531189cgoZfm?start=0

We were on the ship prior to the last dry dock so the furniture may be different. It's a wonderful cabin, and we loved the Spirit.

• 5 months later...

We just got back on June 4th from the Spirit and were in 9710. It was wonderful. Also our first suite and was everything we imagined. My in-laws were in a suite on the 19th deck forward and their living room and bedroom area were larger than ours but our balcony ran the entire length of the cabin and theirs only the length of the living room area.

DH loved the aft cabin and spent most of his vacation out on the balacony enjoying the peace and view.

Only one night dd we notice any vibration but not anything too bad. Also only in port days did we ever hear any noise from above and that was when the band started to play. Again nothing to even complain about.

We would book this cabin and this ship again and again......

Archived