Hump Suites on the Liberty

Bluegirl

My family has OS 1334 booked on the Liberty. We're terribly curious about what the balcony actually looks like. It tapers off so severely at one end. Any descriptions or photos anyone could provide of Hump Suite balconies would be much appreciated. Do these balconies have two doors, for instance (from both sitting area and bedroom area)? Are they very narrow? Etc. THANKS.

I believe we were in that OS on the Freedom, there is only one slider that opens, in the living room area, not by the bed. The balcony was pretty large, I don't remember it becoming smaller at any part, although I think a GS balcony is actually bigger. It's a great room. I'll try to look for my pictures.

My family has OS 1334 booked on the Liberty. We're terribly curious about what the balcony actually looks like. It tapers off so severely at one end. Any descriptions or photos anyone could provide of Hump Suite balconies would be much appreciated. Do these balconies have two doors, for instance (from both sitting area and bedroom area)? Are they very narrow? Etc. THANKS.

Don't always go by the plans.....all OS balconies on Freedom class are the same size.....HOWEVER I just want to give you a heads up that 1334 is directly under the womens bathroom and you will hear flushing in the cabin....please do a search here on that cabin and you will find some threads referring to such. Yes....there is a sliding glass door that has access to the balcony from both the bedroom area and LR area. Here is a link to one of those threads http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=856069&highlight=1334

Here are pix of 1648....1334 is exactly the same just that 1648 is the back of the hump and 1334 is the front of the hump and will have a very very slight bend in the balcony where 1648 balcony is straight....best hump OS is 1340 in the dead center. OS's are the cats meow of Freedom Class cabins;)

http://travel.webshots.com/album/549893956IAkIqO

Don't always go by the plans.....all OS balconies on Freedom class are the same size.....HOWEVER I just want to give you a heads up that 1334 is directly under the womens bathroom and you will hear flushing in the cabin....please do a search here on that cabin and you will find some threads referring to such. Yes....there is a sliding glass door that has access to the balcony from both the bedroom area and LR area. Here is a link to one of those threads http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=856069&highlight=1334

Thanks. Yes, I actually read all those posts before booking. I had a choice only between 1334 and the OS on the hot tub side of the Royal Suite port side. I chose the 'white-noise' flushing possibility over the possibilities of 'loud, possibly inebriated guests taking late-night hot tub soaks just feet from us' and 'all-night grand piano playing sessions in a room with a marble floor.' I figured that, by the time we go to bed, the Windjammer and pool restroom simply won't be as busy. In the morning, everyone in my family sleeps deep and long, so we shouldn't hear it either. And during the day ... who cares? We'll be at the pool, on the beach or sitting on our balcony!

Great info here on CC again, though. I felt fully informed before booking!!

Archived