Carnival just called with an upgrade offer! What to do?

freedomhoneymoon09

Carnival called and offered us an upgrade from interior on Lido to a Grand Suite on Empress. Total cost is $700 for the four of us. Should I do it??? Is it worth $700?

Is it worth it to you to spend the money on a larger cabin Or would you rather spend it in the ports

The difference in the cost from an interior to the GS is about $700 pp so I think that is agreat deal I personally would do it if I could afford it

Your cabin would be twice the size

Carnival called and offered us an upgrade from interior on Lido to a Grand Suite on Empress. Total cost is $700 for the four of us. Should I do it??? Is it worth $700?

700.00 is a good deal for 4 people, but that money could be spent on some fine jewerly for yourself...if you are traveling with kids, they won't really benefit from the bigger room, because they are never in it.

Its a great deal for the extra room alone, part with kids.Once you have been in a suite you will love them. We travel rccl but we were upgraded a few years ago to a suite and now spend the extra money to get them. Worth it if you can afford it. Have a great trip and fun time

Archived