Rose's Cafe in Healy

dogdoc2002

Quick set of questions for people that have eaten at Rose's Cafe before. My MIL was hoping to eat breakfast here before we head to Denali for our shuttles buses- does anyone know what time they open? I couldn't find it on their website.

Also, we're going to order box lunches, which it says to do the night before- do you just phone it in? Anyone have an idea on cost?

Thanks!

dogdoc2002

Quick set of questions for people that have eaten at Rose's Cafe before. My MIL was hoping to eat breakfast here before we head to Denali for our shuttles buses- does anyone know what time they open? I couldn't find it on their website.

Also, we're going to order box lunches, which it says to do the night before- do you just phone it in? Anyone have an idea on cost?

Thanks!

dogdoc2002

Rose's was great. They open around 6:00 am if I remember correctly. You can give them a call to verify. They have a lot of locals so they open early. Be aware that the helpings are large. We ate dinner there the night before we took the shuttle so ordered our lunch then and picked it up when we ate breakfast. You could also call it in. The sack lunch was $10 and included a sandwich (they have a variety to choose from), chips of some sort, apple, pudding, and candy of some sort, and a drink--more than enough to eat. All the meals were a great value. We ended up eating all our meals there--two breakfasts, two dinners and the pack lunch.

Archived