Can you tell me about Clip and Zip

B and B Rookie Cannucks

We went back to the boat and ate lunch.My wife stayed on the boat and my daughter and I went to the beach right there in the port.We also shopped (my daughter did)there.

I am going to write a review of the trip(when I am sure I can commit to it)and will post pictures there.

Thank you.

The beach right at the port looks very busy and congested. Is this the case?

If so, thinking of going to Turquoise Bay Beach but it is about 30 minutes away.

We get in at 10 am and leave port at 6 pm and would like to be back on the ship at 4:30 pm.

Thanks.

Thank you.

The beach right at the port looks very busy and congested. Is this the case?

If so, thinking of going to Turquoise Bay Beach but it is about 30 minutes away.

We get in at 10 am and leave port at 6 pm and would like to be back on the ship at 4:30 pm.

Thanks.

When we got to the beach at about 2-2:30 it was only 1/2 full.We got 2nd row loungers right in the center of the beach.

Clip and Zip was great,we did it on our Jan cruise on the Dream.Guides were great,we went as soon as we docked and were the first 2 people there,had like a personal tour ,being just us two and the guides.I was very scared but at the end I was having so much fun I was sad it was over.Here are some pictures from there.http://karansue.smugmug.com/Travel/ziplining/11146645_goqo6#781167020_hmqGb

For those of you that did the clip n zip, what time did you finish up....how long did it take including travel? We were planning to take the water taxi to Maya Cay and enjoy the beach and animals but this is a great price for ziplining and I know my kids would love it. Would we have time for this too?

Is there a charge for the beach near the port? I originally wanted to do the Victor Bodden ziplining, which is a bit more expensive but includes transportation and takes you to a further beach and town (West Bay, I believe?) I'm just trying to figure out what everyone does once the 1 hr Clip N Zip line is over..

Clip and Zip was great,we did it on our Jan cruise on the Dream.Guides were great,we went as soon as we docked and were the first 2 people there,had like a personal tour ,being just us two and the guides.I was very scared but at the end I was having so much fun I was sad it was over.Here are some pictures from there.http://karansue.smugmug.com/Travel/ziplining/11146645_goqo6#781167020_hmqGb

Hi Karan. Loved your pictures! We are doing Clip and Zip in August.

Did you find it difficult to Zip without having too much weight. I'm 5'6" and weigh about 118-120. When you say you stopped before getting to the next platform was it because of your weight (or lack of LOL).

Thanks.

JS,Thanks for looking at my pictures,glad you liked them,your weight will not be a prob,I am 5 '4 and weigh 108 and the only prob I had was stopping too early on one zip,guide had to come out and get me and I do think it was my light weight that cause it because i wasn't even breaking ,but they also tell you if you lean back more you will go faster and I never did this,my husband did and he went really fast.Let me know if you have any more questions.I had a great time,wish I could do it again,Karan

Archived