HMC Floats

crystal blue

They were $9.00 each when we were at Half Moon Cay last month. I don't believe you can reserved them in adnavce. They are at the first beach hut as you walk from the dock to the beach and you just sign for the charge. Enjoy!

Ken, really enjoyed the photo's. Makes me wish I was on the beach today. Very cold and windy today in Michigan. Well, have to wait a few more weeks then it's vacation time. Do you have any other cruises you would recommend? I travel 4 to 5 times per year (cruise and land) and like to visit new places and try out new ships. Happy New Year to you as well.

... We always rent in advance a Clamshell and never felt a cabana was worth the $249 when we are usually out and about and $14 beats $249 any day.

The price of cabanas has gone up. They're now $299 - but still worth every penny to us. HMC day can be like a whole separate day of paradise, and the cabanas do that for us. We've even added on the bulter a couple of times. WOW - that must be how the "other half" lives. For us, it's an amazing experience.

The price of cabanas has gone up. They're now $299 - but still worth every penny to us. HMC day can be like a whole separate day of paradise, and the cabanas do that for us. We've even added on the bulter a couple of times. WOW - that must be how the "other half" lives. For us, it's an amazing experience.

The best investment we have ever made on any of our cruises. Even if it is now an additional $50.00.

We've even added on the bulter a couple of times. WOW - that must be how the "other half" lives. For us, it's an amazing experience.

It is nice. But if you really want to know how the "other half" lives, try the Grand Cabana. The word "decadent" comes readily to mind. And that's before you add on the fancy-pants food! :D

Oh, my!

Thank you all for the great information. I probably will rent a float and a clam shell. I don't think I'll rent a cabana just for myself on HMC. I did rent a cabana on board for the entire week. Looking forward to my first HAL cruise vacation. Any other information about the Eurodam would be appreciated as well.

Thank you all for the great information. I probably will rent a float and a clam shell. I don't think I'll rent a cabana just for myself on HMC. I did rent a cabana on board for the entire week. Looking forward to my first HAL cruise vacation. Any other information about the Eurodam would be appreciated as well.

Just some food for thought...I have rented a mat and an innertube. This last time I brought my own inflatable chair. I was able to semi-recline and I even had a spot to put my liquid refreshment. I was just going to throw it away at the end of the day but ended up deflating it and it is ready to go on the next excursion. Enjoy your day at HMC... I love that place!

Just some food for thought...I have rented a mat and an innertube. This last time I brought my own inflatable chair. I was able to semi-recline and I even had a spot to put my liquid refreshment. I was just going to throw it away at the end of the day but ended up deflating it and it is ready to go on the next excursion. Enjoy your day at HMC... I love that place!

Archived