Orlando Airport Hotels

mnsawyer

Looking for a good deal on Orlando airport hotels - will try Priceline but not sure what the 3-star hotels are going for. Not much information on biddingfortravel.com - have found La Quintas as well as Hampton Inn for around $80 or so which includes airport shuttle and breakfast. Wondering if I can get a 3-star for less raound $60 or so.

Anyone had any experience with specific airport hotels?? Looking for one that is clean and a pool area along with restaurants within walking distance since we are not renting a car.

Thanks!

I booked at the Best Western Airport Inn through Travelnow.com ... total comes to $65 after taxes and it is listed as a 3-star hotel with a complimentary shuttle to and from the airport. I haven't stayed there yet, so I can't give you details about the quality or surroundings.

I recently tried Priceline and also selected 3* hotel in the airport area of Orlando.

Boy was I shocked to see that by offer was accepted. Winning bid of $50 (plus tax) got me the Holiday Inn Select Orlando International.

Only needed one room pre cruise and now looking for 4 nights post cruise in the WDW area. Don't think I will use Priceline for these 4 nights as I would like to book a whole package and stay right in WDW.

Hope this helps.

Blueice - thanks for the information - I didn't see much on biddingfortravel.com on recent MCO airport hotels - I had read that starting with $40 was a good price. What is the date of your pre-cruise stay? Also, have been researching several MCO airport hotels such as the Hampton Inn that offer a breakfast as well. The rate for April is around $90 but your $50 deal is great! Even if you add $20 for breakfast that's still a better deal!

Our pre cruise stay is not until Sept 10/05. Long ways out that is why I was shocked to have my bid accepted.

Post cruise stay is from Sept 18 - 22/05 and we are seriously considering the WDW Contemporary Hotel as it is almost next door to Magic Kingdom. Although, I will not use Priceline for the post hotel stay.

Hope this info helps. I am sure that prices for April month will be alot higher than what we pay in September.

Archived