5 people to a cabin

Fantasy Class ships, Destiny, Triumph and Victory can accommodate up to 5 guests per stateroom (when available and not exceeding coast guard limits).... and you don't have to have a suite ! But... 5 in a stateroom can be a tight squeeze not to mention scheduling times with only one bathroom for all pax !

a 9b on the Triumph has plenty of room for 5. has the normal twin/king, a regular sleeper sofa and room for 1 maybe 2 rollaways...much longer balcony...was upsold this cabin in Nov (8427) and it was great

They wouldnt put in two rollaways, it has to be rated a quad to fit 5.

It has nothing to do with the size of the cabins ... unfortunately.

We have 5 booked in an OV stateroom on the Inspiration. Because the kids are small, I think it will work (hopefully)! I know it will be tight and getting ready may be a challenge but when we cruise we tend to spend VERY little time in our cabin so I couldn't justify a suite. I think most if not all of the Fantasy class ships will allow 5 in a stateroom with a rollaway but book early because they are very limited.

I didn't have a problem at all with 5 of us in the room. Yes, it was a bit cramped and it wasn't ideal, but we weren't there much. My kids are young though - at the time of sailing when we did it that way they were 4, 5, and 6.... and we brought a 17 year old girl too.

The Family rooms on the Dream

Can anyone confirm - I did check with Carnival but received different answers - the Family room 2 single beds can convert into 1 bed??

I was told no because the ladder is between them but then I was told yes that the ladder can be moved??

Thanks again

:confused:

The Family rooms on the Dream

Can anyone confirm - I did check with Carnival but received different answers - the Family room 2 single beds can convert into 1 bed??

I was told no because the ladder is between them but then I was told yes that the ladder can be moved??

Thanks again

:confused:

I just posted a review with photos on the Dream last night. We kept the "adult" bed/s together. I guess I didnt know they were supposed to be seperated as thats how the room was when we got there and thats how the cabin steward left it.

There was a thread yesterday or so called Family Cabin on the Dream or some such where the poster asked if anyone wanted pictures of that cabin, they had just stayed there.

Id post to that thread and ask some questions. If you cant just go back and find it, do a search for it?

Opps while I was typing, the OP of that thread posted here.

Archived