Room Service Menus on Voyager Class Ships

Does anyone have a copy or photo of the room service menu from the Voyager Class Ships. We love to get snacks in our room and would like to know what kind of things they have? Can you order room service 24 hours a day? Thanks

I don't have a copy of it. But on the VOS it was pretty extensive. I got eggs benedict for breakfast. Great sandwiches for lunch. Never used it for dinner.

DeeKDRoseTransp.gifabducted.gif

Email: Deanna34769@netzero.net

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=00ff00&cdt=2004;11;14;22;00;00&timezone=GMT-0500

Until our Martian Yatch Club Adventure

RCCL Adventure of the Seas 11/14/04

RCCL Voyager of the Seas 10/26/03

Carnival Pride 11/9/02

Premier Cruise Lines (5 sailings)

the only thing we ordered from room service was the nachos and they were super-yummy!!!!!!! i think most things on the menu were available 24 hours.

Voyager of the Seas - 05/04

Tahitian Princess - 10/03 (Our Honeymoon)

Carnival Paradise - 08/02

When I was on Voyager in March of 2003, they had a huge room service menu which was inserted into the guest information booklet in our cabin. You could even order what was being served in the dining room for dinner to be delivered right to your room. In fact, the in-room menu told day by day what was being served in the dining room for dinner. However, I was on Mariner in March of 2004 and this was totally different. Only a few limited sandwiches, cookies, etc. were available for lunch and snacks. Breakfast menu quite limited as well and no mention of ordering dining room food for lunch or dinner. I was a little disappointed. However, cookies and milk before bed were always a welcomed treat!

waiting for... Serenade of the Seas - 11/04

waiting for... Explorer of the Seas - 7/04

Mariner of the Seas - 3/04

Voyager of the Seas - 3/03

Sea Princess - 5/02

Carnival Esctasy - 10/01

Nordic Empress - 9/00

Carnival Fascination - 11/97

Carnival Fantasy - 3/97

I always get confused on the classes of ships..but we will be on the Enchantment.

Last year on the Princess I was really looking forward to having breakfast on our balcony, and was told that they did not offer full breakfast for room service. I was sooo dissapointed.

Can anyone tell me what to expect on the Enchantment. Will we be able to order full breakfast thru room service?

We were on NOS 5/1 and ordered breakfast most mornings. I think in addition to the in room menu guest information book the rctv listed additional menu item avalible. Great food ! Great Time! I am so much in PCD (Post Crusie Depression) icon_smile.gificon_smile.gificon_smile.gif I NEED TO GO BACk NOW!!!!

5/1/04 - Navigator of the Sea

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=0000ff&cdt=2004;5;1;17;0;00&timezone=GMT-0500

Originally posted by SiestaSand:

We were on NOS 5/1 and ordered breakfast most mornings. I think in addition to the in room menu guest information book the rctv listed additional menu item avalible. Great food ! Great Time! I am so much in PCD (Post Crusie Depression) icon_smile.gificon_smile.gificon_smile.gif I NEED TO GO BACk NOW!!!!

We were on the SAME cruise with you!

My wife and I ordered breakfast on two days for our balcony (#9622- on the bulge at the aft elevator shaft!). The first day was in Nassau- and we had the view of Imperial Majesty Lines much delapidated "Regal Empress". (I think "Dowager Hag" would be a better title)

Did you see that old rust bucket? We sure felt sorry for the people on that "ship"- we really felt like lifestyles of the rich and famous! icon_smile.gif

We never thought about eating dinner from room service- but we're definitely skipping the formal night on the 5-night Canada this summer on VOS. This one we'll probably go to Portofinos (Tirasimu!!!!!!!) or the Windjammer instead.

CCL Holiday- August '94

CLB Horizon- April '95

CCL Fascination- May '96

CCL Inspiration- Feb '98

RCI Majesty- March '00

RCI Grandeur- June '00

RCI Vision- April '02

RCI Explorer- May '03

RCI Navigator- May '04!

RCI Voyager- Coming Soon!!!

---------------------------

Ready for Ultra-Voyager- NOW!

From my experience, they seem to keep the menus pretty limited, but often, if you call, and request something from the dining room, or something that may not be on the menu, they do their best to accomodate you.

SMOOTHDANCER, I have cruised on Princess 8 times and I wish I had talked to you before your Princess cruise. You can write whatever you want on your breakfast menu that you hang on your door. They will bring almost anything you ask for including eggs, bacon, sausage, etc. Also you can call in your order, whatever you want, each morning. icon_cool.gif

Sorry that someone steered you wrong.

The Crown to Bermuda

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=ff0000&cdt=2004;7;4;16;0;00&timezone=GMT-0500

The Voyager to Canada/Nova Scotia

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=ff0000&cdt=2004;7;11;22;0;00&timezone=GMT-0500

We ordered room service on VOS and it was just as U256601 said. If you want to order dinner from the dining room menu, each night's menu is in the room service book and you can order beginning at 6:30 pm. You can order just about anything 24 hours.

Also ordered room service at 3 am on the last morning.

Voyager of the Seas '04

Explorer of the Seas '04

Mercury '03

Millenium '02

Majesty of the Seas '01

Galaxy '00

Rhapsody of the Seas '99

Majesty of the Seas '98

Enchantment of the Seas '97

Premier '96

Which ships had the nachos? I don't recall them on Voyager or Mariner...

waiting for... Serenade of the Seas - 11/04

waiting for... Mariner of the Seas - 7/04

Mariner of the Seas - 3/04

Voyager of the Seas - 3/03

Sea Princess - 5/02

Carnival Esctasy - 10/01

Nordic Empress - 9/00

Carnival Fascination - 11/97

Carnival Fantasy - 3/97

How is the room service menu on EOS? I love ordering room service for breakfast on the balcony.

I've heard other people say how good the nachos are. I'll have to try them.

I've always been disappointed in Carnival's room service selection- only cold items. Oh, well. Better than nothing icon_biggrin.gif

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=0000ff&cdt=2005;4;17;17;00;00&timezone=GMT-0500

Explorer of the Seas

(Royal Suite) 4/17/05, 7 Day Eastern Caribbean (2nd Anniversary)

Disney Wonder 2/05 (with the nieces)

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=800080&cdt=2004;12;13;16;00;00&timezone=GMT-0600

Carnival Ecstasy

(Category 12) 12/13/04, 5 Day Mexican Caribbean (family vacation)

Carnival Pride

(Category 11) 4/25/04, 7 day Mexican Riviera (1 year Anniversary!)

Carnival Conquest

(Category 12)4/27/03,7 Day Western Caribbean(Honeymoon & 1st cruise)

We've sailed on the VOS and the NOS and loved the roomservice treatment both times...why in the heck would anyone bring a crock pot with them???

It makes NO sense

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=800080&cdt=2004;08;27;07;15;00&timezone=GMT-0500 Days Till We Leave For THE Cruise

Voyager had nachos on our 5/16 sailing. They weren't the kind with the toppings ON the nachos...they gave you a plate of chips and then sides of meat, cheese, guacamole, salsa, and sour cream (if you asked for it extra).

Pam

Voyager 5/04

The nachos were good, especially at 3 am!!! Like Pam said, they come with the toppings separate.

The room service menu was pretty good with both hot and cold items. I never usually order room service so I was surprised this time how easy and good it was!

http://public.fotki.com/carold36/

Finally uploaded some pictures!

Carol

Voyager of the Seas '04

Explorer of the Seas '04

Mercury '03

Millenium '02

Majesty of the Seas '01

Galaxy '00

Rhapsody of the Seas '99

Majesty of the Seas '98

Enchantment of the Seas '97