Amsterdam- Thermal Suite- worth it?

Gamelan1971

Good Morning!

I am wondering if anyone can give me some feedback on whether or not it is worthwhile to get a thermal suite package when we go on the Amsterdam in a few months time. I've read through some of the reviews on CC, but it seems like it varies greatly from ship to ship.

While I know I would appreciate it to a certain degree, I'm not sure that i'd use it enough to justify a 1-2 week package; also not sure my mother would like it. However, I know that upon starting the trip I'll need to unwind and relax for the first week or so in particular as my job is fairly stressful. Sitting in one of those heated chairs with a book and a view of the ocean sounds pretty nice- but I'm wondering if its really worth it.

Thanks!

We bought the pass on the Westerdam ($250 per couple for the duration of the cruise - that came to just a little over $20 per person per day. For us, it was DEFINITELY worth the money. We used it every day, especially on port days. At time we had the place literally to ourselves. I love the theram loungers, DH loved the saunam abd we both loved the thermal pool.

Archived