Fruit Punch on Carnival.

DqALEX

Fruit punch was not on my liberty cruise last year. I have taken the hawaiin punch packets with me. Close but just not the same. I don't believe the we dont want punch on our carpet story. We were given the most horrible choice of alternatives. Unsweetened tea and tart lemonade. Just like the past post said. Sweetened tea would have made up.

Suggestion: Buy a box of Hawian Punch drink sticks. One stick to a bottle of water and tastes just like 'the real stuff'. Box of 8 for about a buck. Lightweight, takes up little space, and goes great with Mango Rum...:D

You've got that right :D

Crystal Light Raspberry works wonders too!

Nope, it is gone from the entire fleet. It was a sad day in cruising history.;)

They had it in the crew break room when we did the Behind the Fun Tour in early November

That was one reason why I went on the Behind the Fun Tour. :D

I also fill up a 20 oz. thermal mug of the guava juice at breakfast so that I can have it for a mixer later in the afternoon.

I really liked the red punch too. The lemonade is O.K., but the acid gets to me after a while. Their excuse for getting rid of the punch was that people spilled it on their carpet, and it stained. (I'll bet if they were selling the red punch, it wouldn't bother them if their carpet got stained.):rolleyes: I don't believe that anyway, and contend that it was just another expense that they could cut without too much complaining.

"SKY"

They dropped the punch because booze smugglers were using it to mix their own drinks.

G'ma is right. Everyone posting on here how good of a mixer it makes is the reason why it is now gone. Just like a prior poster, I can't drink carbonated beverages and their lemonade is too tart for my taste. That leaves me tea and water. Blah. Their guava juice is yummy in the mornings but they don't leave it out all day so I drink guava for breakfast and tea for lunch & dinner.

I bring the crystal light packets of punch with me to add to water but it isn't the same. I really liked the flavor of CCL's punch. It was really good, mild tasting. They still have it as they use it in their "fun ship special" drink of the day when you embark.

Archived