Need Info. on everglades excur.

dpgirl65

Im not sure what everglades excursion there could be except a airboat?? If that is it GO. I loved the airboat, we went probably further into the everglades than you can get to from the port ... but its like flying across the water, very noisy. the motor is LOUD, you will have to wear ear plugs. .. but it was so fun.

Im not sure what everglades excursion there could be except a airboat?? If that is it GO. I loved the airboat, we went probably further into the everglades than you can get to from the port ... but its like flying across the water, very noisy. the motor is LOUD, you will have to wear ear plugs. .. but it was so fun.

Can you tell me alittle about the airboat tour? I am really considering it for our stop at Port Canaveral, but I am concerned that it may be too fast/dangerous for the kids (ages 4 and 7). I think it would be so much fun... and my kids love the movie The Waterboy (with Adam sandler) and it would be great to ride like Bobby Bouche!!! ;) Were there other children on the airboat... or would this be more of an adults excursion?

TUIA!!!:)

We will be leaving out of ft.lauderdale i haven't booked my flight yet, the excur. said only for ones that have flights after 3pm. I need to know how much this is and what time it drops us off at the airport so i can book my flight around that

We did it 2 years ago out of Ft. Lauderdale. I think it was $45 per person. We got on special busses, with our luggage underneath. The airboat ride would be fine for children. Nothing that fast or dangerous about it.

After the ride we saw an alligator show and then they gave us time to have a snack or buy stuff. We got back to the airport about 1:00. They dropped us right off at the terminal with our luggage. They told us a lot of good stuff on the bus ride there and back. I liked it a lot.

I think the kids would like it, especially seeing the alligators and the other wildlife.

I don't remember the exact cost, it seemed like a very good price for the tour and airport transportation. The boats stop a lot, and I don't remember them going fast. Sorry not much help. The place we were at was called Gator Park Waterboat Tours.

Archived