Dry-Dock schedules for M-class ships

gkm

I have been reading about the new renovations that will be happening to the M-class ships. I know that the Constellation is due for a dry-dock this spring and will probably be the first ship to have these renovations.

Does anyone know the scheduled dry-dock schedules for the other ships (Millennium, Infinity, Summit)? I realize that this may change now that they will be undergoing a more extensive renovation than previously scheduled, but have read somewhere on this board the proposed schedule before the announcement.

Garry

I have been reading about the new renovations that will be happening to the M-class ships. I know that the Constellation is due for a dry-dock this spring and will probably be the first ship to have these renovations.

Does anyone know the scheduled dry-dock schedules for the other ships (Millennium, Infinity, Summit)? I realize that this may change now that they will be undergoing a more extensive renovation than previously scheduled, but have read somewhere on this board the proposed schedule before the announcement.

Garry

Other than the one you know about Connie, anything else is just rumor...

Archived