Snoothie Pass

Adkmom

Is the smoothie pass or Teen passport gone. This was an amazing deal and my kids loved getting smoothies. I hope NCL will reconsider. I would pay more for it . The kids enjoyed having the coupons and getting it on their own.:(

We bought them Jan 2 on the pearl but they have eliminated most of the drinks. no menu for non alcoholic just banana or strawberry smoothies. I think the book of 20 smoothies was only 32.50. You can get soda or shirley temples also.

We bought them Jan 2 on the pearl but they have eliminated most of the drinks. no menu for non alcoholic just banana or strawberry smoothies. I think the book of 20 smoothies was only 32.50. You can get soda or shirley temples also.

That's a good deal, even with just the choice of smoothies.

It was a good deal and my daughter and her friend both 17 enjoyed them. They had trouble using 40 and my 19 year old and her friend used a few. I got the soda package for the 2 19 year olds and it was 100.00 together with the tip added. Too bad they could not get the teen passport as it is a better deal. The Pearl is a perfect ship for older teens with cool lounges bowling and great entertainment.

It was a good deal and my daughter and her friend both 17 enjoyed them. They had trouble using 40 and my 19 year old and her friend used a few. I got the soda package for the 2 19 year olds and it was 100.00 together with the tip added. Too bad they could not get the teen passport as it is a better deal. The Pearl is a perfect ship for older teens with cool lounges bowling and great entertainment.

We are sailing on the Dawn in March. What is the teen pass port? TIA

The teen passport is a coupon book for 20 non alcoholic drinks and smoothies i think i paid 34.50 total for each. A terrific deal. I did not ask if i could could purchase more since it said for our guests up to 17. I had 2 17 year olds so i purchased 2 books. We ended up with 5 total we did not use. We sailed on the sun 2 years ago and there was a menu at the bars with several drinks listed. On the Pearl no menus.

I had gotten my dd the Teen passport on past cruises and she never had a problem getting smoothies with it.

We were just on the Gem this past New Year cruise. I purchased the Teen Passport knowing my dd was going to order smoothies. I give her singles to carry in case she does get one, she is to give the bartender a single along with a page from the booklet.

When we got home she told me they would only give her soda or Shirley Temples, but no smoothies.

We are cruising again in February, before I purchase this booklet again, I am going to double check in case things have changed and I hadn't known it.

I would not have purchased it if it were just to get a soda.

Hopefully, someone that has cruised in the past 10 days can let us know what is happening on the ships as things seem to be changing at a quick pace. :(

Archived