Hotles that sleep 6 in Miami

crabbdock

Does anyone know of hotels who sleep 6 to a room? So far I have found the Embassy Suites at the Miami airport, but there is nowhere around there to shop or eat. I have found the Sleep Inn in Dania that has places to shop and eat, but am wondering if anyone knows of anymore. I have tried to search on hotels.com,and yahoo, but cant search specificly for 6 to a room places. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks in advance for any replies.

Does anyone know of hotels who sleep 6 to a room? So far I have found the Embassy Suites at the Miami airport, but there is nowhere around there to shop or eat. I have found the Sleep Inn in Dania that has places to shop and eat, but am wondering if anyone knows of anymore. I have tried to search on hotels.com,and yahoo, but cant search specificly for 6 to a room places. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks in advance for any replies.

Six to a room is tough...have you considered priceling two rooms?

I started out looking for two rooms at first, but Im not having any luck finding any under $100 that are decent. Embassy is less then $150 a night for 6 in a room. If we fly in 2 days early, we can save $300 on flights. So if we can stay for $150 a night, its like the rooms are free. Plus we get 2 days in Miami, and extended vacation. My husband has been to Miami, and says there is a lot of places you dont want to stay. I guess I will go do some more reading and researching to see what else I can find. Thanks for the reply.

Check out the Homewood Suites - Blue Lagoon near MIA. Rooms come with two queen beds and a queen sleeper sofa in the separate living room. There is a shopping center with grocery, drug store, liquor store, Starbucks, and several dining options within a 5-10 minute walk. Free hot breakfast in the morning and free shuttle from MIA. You can shuttle to POM for $10 each or cab it for about $30 - putting 6 plus luggage into a van-taxi will be a squeeze, so the shuttle may be your best option. You are out near the airport, so the beach, etc. is a long ways away. We had a great one-night stay there last March and the area seemed safe. Good luck!:)

We have 5 in our family and I just used Hotwire to book the Embassy suites at the airport for $89/night for two nights next week. The amount we save justifies the cost of a rental car to find somewhere to eat and shop.

Archived